This is the website of Discover Albany.
We can be reached via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can reach us by telephone at (518) 434-1217 or toll-free (800) 258-3582
For each visitor to our Web page, our Web server automatically recognizes the consumer's domain name and e-mail address (where possible).
We collect the domain name and e-mail address (where possible) of visitors to our Web page, the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, user-specific information on what pages consumers access or visit, information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or site registrations.
The information we collect is used to improve the content of our Web page, and may be used by us to contact consumers for marketing purposes.
If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by sending us e-mail at the above address, calling us at the above telephone number, writing to us at the above address, visiting us at www.albany.org.
If you supply us with your postal address on-line you may receive periodic mailings from us with information on new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, please let us know by calling us at the number provided above, e-mailing us at the above address, writing to us at the above address, visiting us at www.albany.org
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will post the policy changes to our Web site to notify you of these changes and provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our Web site periodically
Customers may prevent their information from being used for purposes other than those for which it was originally collected by calling us at the number provided above, e-mailing us at the above address, writing us at the above address, visiting us at www.albany.org
Upon request we provide site visitors with access to all information (including proprietary information) that we maintain about them.
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at the above addresses or phone numbers.
Social Media Giveaways/Contest Terms & Conditions
1. No Purchase Required to Enter or Win
2. Eligibility: Discover Albany Giveaways and Contests (the "Giveaways") are open only to individuals who are legal residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older. Employees of Discover Albany, their advertising or promotion agencies, those involved in the production, development, implementation or handling of Giveaways, any agents acting for, or on behalf of the above entities, their respective parent companies, officers, directors, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensees, service providers, prize suppliers any other person or entity associated with the Giveaways (collectively "Giveaway Entities") and/or the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members (whether related or not) of each such employee, are not eligible. All U.S., federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law.
3. Sponsor: The sponsor of the Contest is Discover Albany (the "Sponsor") with offices at 25 Quackenbush Square, Albany, NY 12207.
4. Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in the Giveaway constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
5. Entry Period: The start and end dates/times of each Giveaway (the "Entry Period") will be posted on the applicable Giveaway site.
6. Entry: To enter a Giveaway, follow the instructions on the Giveaway site. Submission will result in one (1) entry. The number of times you can enter the Giveaway will be posted on the applicable Giveaway site.
7. Drawing: At the conclusion of the Entry Period, Sponsor will select the names of the potential winners in a random drawing of all eligible entries received during each Entry Period. The number of winners to be selected in a specific Giveaway will be posted on the applicable Giveaway site. The odds of being selected as a potential winner depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Entry Period. If a Contest is administered, winners will be chosen at the sole discretion of the Discover Albany staff.
8. If the winner is instructed to pick up his or her prize at the Albany Heritage Area Visitor Center, and it has not been claimed within 30 days or by day of the show/event, the winner forfeits the prize and Discover Albany reserves the right to select another winner. Prizes are non-transferable and substitutions of cash or equivalent are not allowed except at the discretion of Discover Albany.
9. All promotions are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter
10. Uploading Media: If the contest includes uploading media – including but not limited to pictures, videos or audio – entrant gives Discover Albany unconditional license to use such pictures, video or audio without limitation.