Albany loves Reunion Planners!
Discover Albany understands that many charged with planning military, family, and school may not have a lot of experience doing so. Often, the group has limited resources to manage and a large number of folks to please. No easy task! That's where we come in! Our staff considers it a privilege to act as your reunion's liaison to Albany's hotels, attractions, restaurants, venues and services. We'll connect you with hotels, tour bus companies, caterers, entertainers, or any other service you might need to make your reunion a successful and memorable one.
For more information on planning your reunion, contact Deb Goedeke, Convention Services Manager at 1-800-258-3582 x100.
Our list of reunion services is a long one. Here are just a few:
- Serve as your "one call" contact for Albany facilities and services.
- Provide detailed Albany facility information tailored to your meeting needs that include development of comprehensive Albany proposals and presentations for your consideration.
- Coordinate individual site inspections of Albany hotels, meeting facilities, attractions, and points of interest.
- Identify area activities, events, and programs that suit your reunion attendees.
- Assistance in finding unique, off-site venues for functions and spousal tours
- Public and community relations assistance: media lists, development and distribution of press releases, welcome letters, proclamations, and appearances from local officials.
- Complimentary Albany information table
- Registration assistance and Albany "welcome" bags