Submit An Event
Please complete the fields below to submit your event for approval on our online calendar. Submissions will not appear on the calendar until they are approved by designated personnel. Events are approved at the sole discretion of the calendar managers.
The primary target audience for the Albany.org event calendar are individuals or groups, both domestic and international, who are considering or planning a trip to Albany, New York. Potential visitors are seeking unique experiences that would provide an added incentive to come to the area or are searching for something to do once they have arrived in the area.
Postings will be limited to those abiding by the following guidelines:
- Only events will be listed on the calendar. Examples of acceptable events include festivals, sporting events, traveling or temporary exhibitions or shows, community and professional performances and college or university level performances.
- All submission forms must be filled out entirely, including event description and contact information. Forms with blank entry fields or no description may not be processed for posting.
- The ACCVB is not responsible for inaccurate event information.
- Inappropriate material or events of an inappropriate nature will not be approved.
- All events must be open to the general public, not just to organization members or pass holders.
- Auditions, K-8 school performances, church services, political fundraisers, and camps are not posted on the Event Calendar.
- No solicitations will be accepted. Community fundraisers may be accepted at the discretion of Albany County CVB staff.
- Exceptions to these guidelines may be made at the discretion of the Albany County CVB staff.
- For more information on the event submission guidelines, please contact the CVB staff.