Where to Park on Good Friday, March 29th for the Women's College Basketball Tournament at MVP Arena
There will be ample metered parking spots, surface parking lots and garages available near the MVP Arena and throughout Downtown Albany on Good Friday, March 29th.
Friday Albany Game Times Are As Follows:
March 29 2:30 PM (teams to be decided)
March 29 5:30 PM (teams to be decided)
CDTA Flex + Has Arrived
No transportation from the train station? No worries, CDTA has got you covered!! Introducing Flex +, your convenient, on-demand connection between the Joseph L. Bruno Rail Station and key downtown Albany destinations, including the New York State Capitol, Albany Capital Center, Empire State Plaza, and other popular downtown spots.
Here is the best part – you can pre-brook your trips based on real-time train arrivals and departures. It is all about YOUR schedule and YOUR ride! Plus, paying is a breeze with the Pingo app, Navigator app, or cash – whatever works best for you.
Thank you CDTA for all you do to keep us moving! Ready to learn more? Additional information can be found here.
PLEASE READ PRIOR TO ENTERING THE MVP ARENA
MVP Arena continually reviews its security systems. As a result of these ongoing reviews, and with the goal of continuing to ensure a safe and comfortable environment for our guests, tenants, and co-workers, MVP Arena has added numerous procedures and security measures to its existing comprehensive security program.
- Bag policy: CLEAR plastic, vinyl or PVC bags no larger than 12” x 6” x 12” will be allowed. Small clutch bags no larger than 4.5” x 6.5” (approximately the size of a hand) will be allowed and do not need to be clear. Larger and other types of bags are prohibited. There is no storage or check-in for prohibited bags. For patrons with young children in attendance, diaper bags are allowed and subject to search.
- Walk-thru metal detectors will be used at all entrances of the facility. If needed, security will perform pat downs on patrons in addition to the metal detectors.
- Professional lenses are prohibited
- Generally, non-professional cameras are allowed (point and shoot, no detachable lens). While not common, occasionally an event will prohibit all cameras. We encourage you to visit your event page for confirmation.
Patrons should plan to arrive earlier than normal to allow for traffic, parking and security procedures.
Prohibited items include but are not limited to:
- Professional cameras
- Video/Audio recorders
- Weapons of any kind
- Outside food and beverages
- Glass items
- Lasers and glow sticks
- Laser pens
- Banners on poles
- Selfie sticks
We do not have a storage or check-in area for prohibited items. We encourage you to visit the page for the event you are interested in attending for event-specific policies.
ACCESSIBLITY AT THE MVP ARENA
Access for Wheelchair Users and Mobility-Impaired Patrons
One exterior access ramp at the southeast corner (South Pearl and Hudson Streets) affords access to the MVP Arena Box Office and exterior elevator, which travels between MVP Arena and concourse levels. Wheelchair users and mobility-impaired should use this elevator to enter and exit. One box office window has been designated for wheelchair users.
Once tickets have gone on sale to the general public, you may purchase handicapped-accessible seating in person at the MVP Arena Box Office during normal business hours, by calling (866) 308-3394, or online at ticketmaster.com or axs.com. Check your event page for where to purchase tickets.
Accessible seats are available during presales with code, online only.
Handicap parking is available at surrounding parking garages. If walking is difficult, it is suggested that a mobility impaired patron be dropped off in front of MVP Arena or park on level 3 of MVP Arena Garage.
A full-service first aid station on the Arena concourse will be supplemented by roving emergency medical technicians. Please contact an usher if you need medical assistance.
If you see something, say something, let's keep everyone safe!
WHO IS GOING TO HAVE INFO ON BLOCK PARTY?
LINK BACK TO NCAA FOR TICKET SALES?
EASTER DINNER OPTIONS
CHURCH SERVICE OPTIONS