The health and safety of your talent and crew is top of mind for Film Albany. We have two New York State Qualified Production Facilities in downtown Albany that have already instituted VenueShield Environmental Hygiene Programs for both of their buildings. Your crew and talent will feel very comfortable in a closed set. In addition, there will be plenty of additional space and meeting rooms for whatever your needs are. See our New York State Qualified Production Facilities page for all information.
Meet Film Albany!
Debby Goedeke is your Albany Easy Button and community liaison. Debby has been Albany Film Commissioner for 17 years and she will make it very easy for YOU to come to Albany!
- Founding board member of Upstate Women in Film & Television.
- Founding board member of Film Upstate NY.
- Member of the Association of Film Commissioners International.
- Regional Film Commissioner of the New York Production Alliance.
- Established long-term relationships with key City and County of Albany decision-makers regarding your projects and the filming/permit process.
- Liaison to bridge the gap between the community/filmmakers and assist both sides.
- We are a ONE telephone call - ONE STOP SHOP - FREE OF CHARGE..
- Have the ability to post crew and casting calls 24/7. Diversity, equity and inclusion is always top of mind.
- Film Albany is your resource provider with assistance in recommending casting companies, extras, equipment, services, vendors, discounted sleeping rooms and the list goes on.
- Film Albany works closely with our Film Commission partners from the Hudson Valley to the Canadian Border. This affords you more resources.
- Provide photos and/or links to locations.
Film Albany has determination, sense of urgency and finding a way around, over, and through to get the job done!
Debby continues to work with the motion picture industry, independent film community, as well as providing assistance on documentaries, commercials and television projects.
Return to the Film Albany home page.