Historic St. Peter's Protestant Episcopal Church, founded 1714. Current (1859) structure located one block below the Capitol, and adjacent to the Hilton Albany Hotel, the Church offers great meeting space. Including the Garden; a three-sided, stone-walled corridor between the Church. The Guild House with decorative trees, plantings and hedges. The Pumpelly Room; a comfortable ground-floor parlor, forms the north wall of the Garden, with hardwood floors, oriental carpets, upholstered furniture, hanging tapestries and framed historic oil portraits. The Auditorium a large, spartan, high-ceiling-ed room.