Join us on Saturday, September 29 for Zombie Run, where you’re not only racing the clock; you’re also racing from bloodthirsty, flesh-eating, brain-sucking ZOMBIES. This Zombie Run is not only a zombie-infested 5K race through an amusement park but also a fundraiser, with a portion of the proceeds going back to the American Red Cross to aid in their life-saving mission. You've seen zombies on TV and in your favorite video games, but are you ready to take on hundreds of hungry zombies IRL?
Before the race, you will be given a flag belt that must be tied around your waist and worn with one flag on each hip and one flag on your lower back. These flags represent your lives. It is your goal to finish the race with at least 1 life flag. It is the zombies goal to take all of your lives and maybe a limb or two. Just like in a video game, once all 3 of your lives are gone, you “die,” which means:
- You must suffer the shame & embarrassment of knowing that you are not fit enough to survive a real zombie apocalypse!
- In the event you lose all three lives, you will still be able to complete the course and receive an official Zombie Run 5K time and finishers medal.
- You’ll need endurance, stamina and quick wit to survive this 5K - your life depends on it!
- Registration: 8:00 a.m.
- Group warm-up: 9:30 a.m.
- Race start time: 10:00 a.m.
- Survival bash: 11:30 a.m.