During the hourlong online event, we'll:
• Celebrate our supportive community
• Raffle off dozens of incredible prizes
• Take a video cruise on the Hudson to learn some fun facts about the historic river
• Announce virtual auction winners
• Hear what’s new in scleroderma and Degos disease research and professional education from Dr. Lee Shapiro
Tickets are $40, tax-deductible, and include an event shirt, online auction and 2 raffle tickets for great prizes. Raffles and online auction will include gift certificates to Capital Region restaurants, gourmet gift baskets, and entertainment tickets. Proceeds will support research to find effective treatments and a cure for scleroderma and Degos disease, and medical education and awareness programs to help speed diagnosis.