Tour the historic 1798 Ten Broeck Mansion! You and your family group may reserve a private tour for up to 10 individuals.
Step back into history. Join us for a tour of the historic 1798 Ten Broeck Mansion! Learn about its fascinating history. New feature exhibits for 2020 explore the lives of Ten Broecks and Olcotts, plus enslaved persons and immigrant servants. For 2020, all children are FREE (up to age 18). We recommend at least one adult per child under 5. We suggest you take an additional 20-30 minutes to explore our extensive gardens on your own.
To make your visit safe for all:
1) Tours are for one family group only - up to 10 persons. Once your family has signed up, the tour is closed to others.
2) All individuals ages 2 and up are required to wear a face mask at all times. Please practice social distancing. Hand sanitizing stations are throughout the museum.
3) Please wear comfortable shoes for walking on historic, sometimes uneven surfaces (no spike heels). Bags should be smaller than a backpack. Please no touching of historic museum collections.
4) Due to limitations on our tour schedule to be in compliance with health regulations, we are unable to offer refunds. However, you may let us know to contact you if a tour slot opens up and we will credit your tickets.
5) Late arrivals will not be able to stay past the allotted time.
6) ACHA members will have active membership verified prior to tour start.
7) Can't join us for a tour? Our gift shop is open on Thursdays 10 am - 2 pm, and Saturdays 1-4 pm. Browse locally made artisanal gifts and our history book selections.