Saturday October 7, 2023
Sailing 12 PM – 2 PM
Menu: Roast Pork Loin w/ sour cream gravy and buttered egg noodles, Wiener Schnitzel, Knockwurst & Sauerkraut, Braised Red Cabbage, German Potato Salad, Full Salad Bar, Fresh Baked Rolls with Butter, and German Chocolate Cake for dessert served to your table.
Entertainment by Danny Lombardo.
Rates: Dinner Buffet: Adult $71.50, Senior $65.75, Children 4-11 $30.50
Sightseeing cruise: Adults $32.50, Seniors $30.00 Children 4-11 $17.75
PLEASE NOTE: If you wish to be seated with other guests making their own online reservation for Dining, you MUST CALL the Ticket Office prior to the cruise you book. Seating is Pre-Assigned and cannot be changed the day of the cruise.
- Handicap accessible to 3rd deck.
- Strollers welcome.
- No outside food or drinks.
- Schedules are subject to change.
- Only Service Dogs allowed on cruise, no Emotional Support Animals.
- The Saint is a non-smoking boat.