Raise the roof !
Show your support for the Ten Broeck Mansion | Albany County Historical Association as we raise funds to "Raise the Roof" for our new Education Center.
Join us for an enjoyable evening at Glennpeter Jewelers in Glenmont NY for a bountiful catered hot buffet - with live music by Carmen Lookshire, plus cash bar, raffle, silent auction, and Victorian outfit photobooth opportunities and a chance to star in a Ten Broeck Mansion video!
Our goal is to complete the fundraising for our new Education Center, built on the site and in the form of the former 18-19th c. historic carriage barn and greenhouse. This space allows us to serve the many children, family, seniors in our community who attend our weekly education programs which are 100% free for families and children. Your support ensures we can welcome and educate our visitors and local families for many years to come.
To make this happen, we need your help!
- Bountiful hot catered buffet included in admission.
- 5 raffle tickets are included in all adult admissions. At event, raffle tickets are 3 for $5. Our raffle offerings feature a crystal bowl, fine art, and more!
- Cash bar - 100% of proceeds go to the Ten Broeck Mansion. Non-alcoholic beverages available.
- Youth are welcome - must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Attire: come as you are! Holiday/festive dress welcome.
- Be a "True Gem" as an event sponsor, and have your name (or business name) in marketing and in the event sign! Sponsors include admission for 2 and 10 raffle tickets.
- Advance sale raffle tickets available at the pre-sale rate of 5 for $5 (3 for $5 at event). See add-on options with check-out.
- Must be 18 years or older to purchase any raffle tickets. Need not be present to win.
- The public is welcome at the regular admission rate. Those using the ACHA membership rate will have ACHA membership verified prior to admission.
- Held at Glennpeter Jewelers, 351 Southern Boulevard, Albany NY (Glenmont). Ample free parking available. Click here for directions.
- Event is from 5:30-7:30 pm - come anytime! Live music (vocals, guitar) with Carmen Lookshire from 6:00-6:45 pm.
- For this event only, 20% off all jewelry purchased (we hope you may donate your savings to the Ten Broeck Mansion).
- Jewelry repair/cleaning available - bring in your heirlooms for repairs in time for holiday wear and giving (no discount available).
- Photo opportunities, plus a chance to star in a Ten Broeck Mansion video!
Please know the difference you make and how much your generous support is appreciated.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 518-436-9826.
Let's raise the roof - together! Thank you.
Header image (background): Courtesy of Marty Bannan Art, Albany NY. Carmen Lookshire courtesy the artist.