- THINGS TO DO
- Places To Stay
- VISITORS CENTER
- Press Room
The Albany County Convention & Visitors Bureau (ACCVB) professional sales and service staff is your go-to team for all your needs. Upon determining your meeting needs, we can electronically submit your Request for Proposal (RFP) to all of the targeted hotels and/or venues. Once your meeting has been booked, our experienced staff will design and customize complimentary support services and resources that will ensure your meeting is successful.
• Serve as your "one call" contact for Albany facilities and services
• Provide detailed facility information tailored to your meeting needs
• Coordinate site inspections of hotels, meeting facilities, attractions, and points of interest
• Offer alternative and creative meeting locations in historic buildings and public spaces
• Identify area activities, events, and programs that suit your meeting's attendees
• Provide experienced, creative solutions and personal attention for the success of your meeting
• Attendance building strategies including an Albany exhibit at your prior year's conference to build awareness and create a buzz
• Online marketing that may include a custom event microsite promoting your event
• Coordination of all support services proposals including: transportation, audio-visual, entertainment, and catering
• Staffed visitor-resource centers at your meeting site to provide guest assistance, travel information, tour suggestions, directions, restaurant menus, and more
• Public and community relations assistance: media lists, development and distribution of press releases, welcome letters, proclamations, and/or appearances from local and officials
Our partners are committed to providing excellent professional meeting planning services to you, our valued clients.
Since 1985, Technical Video, Inc. has brought our clients the finest and most innovative audiovisual presentation services and technology available. Technical Video is headquartered in Albany, New
Ambiance is a floral design studio known for thinking outside the vase. Our studio works with the best suppliers from around the world and use the freshest seasonal materials available. From
The Association Development Group (ADG) works in partnership with clients to provide direction and professional support and to help meet the challenges faced by today’s association leaders. ADG’s
Handcrafted jewelry and craft items.
BBL Hospitality Catering was created over the last few years from our local hotel and banquet customer’s request for us to deliver the same quality food and service to their preferred location. From
Full convention & trade show decorators. Services include boothing, carpets, electric distribution, signs, banners, tables, chairs, skirts, staging. Also, complete party & event rentals including
Provides audiovisual, video, audio, lighting and staging equipment for association and corporate events, in hotels, arenas, convention centers, meeting places and museums.
Meeting Space for up to 20
Ed Lewi Associates (ELA) is a full-service marketing, public relations and special events firm based in New York’s Capital Region and serving clients throughout New York State and New England. Ed